Monday 23 July 2012

Three observations

I noticed a few things around my neighbourhood recently:
  • Outside the local bakery I saw a man with two take away coffees getting into his car to drive them the short distance home.
  • I saw two young children on the pavement, one on a bike with training wheels the other on a scooter (both with massive oversized helmets of course). Their mother was "accompanying" them while driving her huge great Ford SUV at walking pace.
  • On the way to school I saw a neighbour drive out of her driveway and within seconds become part of a traffic jam that stretched around the corner to the school gate. Walking was faster.
I can't seem to work it out.

1 comment:

  1. The coffee man and the neighbour in the traffic jam are sadly familiar. The mother driving next to her children is a level of stupidity that I have not seen. It reminds me of the fat people in the Wall-e movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU&feature=related

    ReplyDelete